Mid-temperature Solder Paste
● High-quality and high-purity tin ingot raw material fusion electrolysis special refining process, good conductivity and thermal
● Less residue after welding, transparent appearance, high insulation resistance, no corrosion of PCB, can meet the requirement of no-clean.
● Mid-temperature solder paste, which can effectively protect the electronic components are not damaged by the high temperatures Rosin fewer residues.
● The mid-temperature lead-ree solder paste should be stored in a 5-10 degree environment. The shelf life is 6 months.
● Before use the solder paste. Remove the solder paste from the refrigerator at least 4 hours. Let the solder paste restore to the working temperature. Which can prevent moisture condensing on the surface of the solder paste, thereby reducing the generation of solder balls.
● Use environment: temperature is 20-25 degrees, humidity is 35-65%