China Top 10 Phone Screen Factory 

IOS and Android carve up the US smartphone market, with new systems accounting for less than 1%

by:YoukingTech     2021-08-16
According to CIRP data survey. In June 2018, the number of mobile phones with Android system activated in the United States accounted for 63%. iOS activation accounted for 36%. iOS accounted for a significant increase in share.   Today, the CIRP data survey agency announced the US smartphone industry report for the second quarter of 2018. iOS and Android have a combined market share of 99% to monopolize the mobile phone market, with Apple and Samsung competing for users. CIRP partner and co-founder Josh Lowitz (Josh Lowitz) said: “Compared with the previous quarter and a year ago, Apple’s iOS activation rate has increased.    These data show that iOS and Android are basically It completely occupies the operating system of the smartphone market. The share of the new system is less than 1%, because the research and development of the new system requires a lot of manpower and material resources. It also implies that the system will rarely breed in the future.    For the above data, only the characteristics of the US market. Because, Most of its mobile phones are sold in bundles with operators, which is very different from the domestic sales market. Related reading: Galaxy A8/A8+ (2018) update Android 8.0: add VoLTE http://mobile.pconline.com.cn/1145 /11459065.html Android 8.1 comes to Nubia and releases the development version of nubia UI for Z17 (NX563J) http://mobile.pconline.com.cn/1145/11451467.html With Ta, Find X becomes the first Alipay on Android to brush Face payment mobile phone http://mobile.pconline.com.cn/1143/11434404.html
Custom message
Chat Online
Chat Online
Chat Online inputting...
Sign in with: