How to Install / Tips
1. Protect yourself before test
1) Please do not remove any protective film or tags.
2) Before attempting any repair, be sure to ground yourself is an ESD (electro static discharge) strap. This will prevent static electricity from damaging the electronic components within the phone.
3) Ensure you wear eye protection and use caution not to cut your finger with the glass splinters.
2. Test and installation
1) Screen replacement is very fragile product. We strongly suggest to test before installation. If test OK, you can install it. If the screen have any problem, please contact us at the very first time.
2) The installation of any new part should be done by a qualified person.